Retail Operations Associate
Our client, an exciting and successful luxury fashion brand, is seeking an Operations Associate (Retail) to join their team. This is a DIRECT HIRE role.
• Maintain responsibility for all inbound and outbound product movement in boutique.
• Ensure all product movement is performed without error and packaged to company standards by given due dates.
• Arrange all inbound and outbound shipping (including client facing orders as well as inter-boutique transfers). Ensure appropriate files are maintained with documentation regarding movements.
• Support execution of Visual Merchandising directives by having product prepared and ensure standards are maintained throughout the day, communicating support needs to store leadership.
• Partner with store leadership on inventory reporting and make recommendations for resolutions to issues that arise. Support communicating product needs to corporate partners
• Conduct scheduled and as needed Cycle Counts to identify and decrease shrink and improve inventory accuracy.
• Maintain responsibility for all supply levels including packaging within the boutique
• Provide industry leading Client Service through supporting Client Advisors by quickly locating and retrieving additional sizes, colors and options
• Support store leadership in maintaining boutique standards with regards to maintenance needs and facilities management
• Consistently demonstrate product knowledge to support store sales, reduce inventory discrepancies, ensure transfer/shipping accuracy, and maintain physical product integrity.
• Under the guidance and direction of Store Leadership, support managerial objectives including opening and closing the store, cash handling, and other tasks as assigned.
• Support physical inventory process in partnership with store leadership including leading and conducting physical inventory
• Demonstrate reliability and trustworthiness by acting with integrity in all interactions and following company Policy and guidelines.
• Promote cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve goals and celebrates team accomplishments and opportunities for growth.
• Strong affinity for the brand and philosophy.
• High School Diploma required.
• 1-3 years’ experience working in an elevated retail or hospitality environment.
• Exceptional customer service and networking skills
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when workload or tasks are changed as necessitated by business.
• Utilize business acumen and strong communication (both written and verbal) in relation to store business, product assortment and business opportunities.
• Proficient with POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook and Excel.
• Familiarity with RFID technology is a plus
• Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift up to 40 pounds without assistance.
• Able to work a varied schedule each week including nights and weekends.
Need help? Text or call 905-418-2040