$26.75 to $33.50 hourly
Our client, a global manufacturer, is seeking a Millwright Apprentice to join their team. This is a Direct Hire position.
Benefits: Excellent benefits and perks
Schedule: Days and Afternoons, Monday to Friday
- Perform Millwright-related functions
- Use solid understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, plumbing and mechanical experience
- Maintain and repair production machinery
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Assemble equipment and machine parts
- Read/understand blueprints/schematics
- Install lines with piping, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Verify accurate fit and operation of machine parts and specs
- Other duties as required
- Millwright Apprentice with some completed courses
Need help? Text or Call 905-418-2040
Apply for this position
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.