Our client, an established manufacturing company, is looking for General Machinists to start immediately! These are Direct Hire roles.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm
Compensation: $28.00/hour to start
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- May set up and program machine tools for use by machining tool operators.
- 3+ years' experience as a General Machinist on conventional machines
- Must be proficient with Mills and Lathes
- Open to flexible schedule as needed
- Good command of the English language
Need help? Text or call 905-418-2040