$60K to 90K/annually (Based on experience)
Our client, a global manufacturer, is seeking a Cutting Applications Technologist to join their team. This is a Direct Hire position.
Schedule: Days, Monday to Friday
- Handling of Cutting Applications and reporting to Engineering department
- Provide innovation, continuous improvement and implementation of products
- Cutting and documentation of procedure development for customer parts, trouble-shooting and repair of systems
- New software software testing and reporting to engineering
- Provide support for cutting issues
- Conduct onsite product training for clients and business partners and coordinate related logistics (facility rental, equipment, set-up of cutting procedures, product lines, literature, pricing material, etc.)
- Other duties as required
- 2+ years' education or related experience in the mechanical engineering technician/technology field
- Able to travel in Canada, North America and overseas as needed
- Prior robotic experience and/or training a plus
- Excellent organizational, people and presentation skills
- SolidWorks experience is a must.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- High attention to detail
Need help? Text or Call 905-418-2040
Apply for this position
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.